The 101 questions I hear all the way from one room to the next from one kid can be interesting. When do we lose it? Or do we really loose it?
I have been pondering this as of late. 101 question kid. Always come up with many questions every day and not the same question. I wish I have gotten a nickel he had asked a question. I think someone would get rich.
Here are some examples of his questions:
- Are you pregnant?
- When are you going to have a baby?
- Why does your ears move when you talk?
- Why does your eye brows move when you talk?
- Are you a boy?
- Are you a grandma?
- Are you a mom?
- Why do you don’t have kids?
- Do you bike here (to school)?
- Do you walk to school?
- How come your hair looks like it’s wet?
- Is your hair really wet?
- Why are cows not in zoos?
- Did you go to the Rodeo?
- Why didn’t you go to the Rodeo?
- Did you know that monkey’s ride horses in the Rodeo?
- Why do you have lines around your eyes?
- Where do you live?
- Do you live close to school?
- What is your city called again?
I love it that he ask questions. And I try to remind them to ask all the questions before our group time and after.
When I try to go and answer the questions truthfully I tend to be honest. I try to keep it short and sweet. But the pregnancy question, mommy question, and grandma question is kind of funny to answer the question. I just tell him it is not time for me to have a baby and I can’t be a grandma till my baby grows up and has a baby.
Have you ever been around kids who asked 101 questions? What was the silliest question you were asked?